[theforum] I changed stuff on evolt.org (now I broke something?)

David Kaufman david at gigawatt.com
Wed Oct 22 18:03:46 CDT 2008

Hi Erika,

"Erika" <ekm at seastorm.com> wrote:

> I removed the directory lists from the right hand sidebar.
>
> I attempted to fill the empty space with a donate box, but it only shows
> up when I'm logged in.
>
> I looked for a way to delete the directory link from the blue bar on
> top, but failed... maybe it's hard-coded?
>
> I also edited the last couple mistakes in my iPhone article.
>
> admin access is COOL!!!

Yeah, but *testing* those kinds of changes are not really what Admin access
is for, I don't think.  I believe TEO was setup for testing layout (and
functionality) changes to WEO.

...though it appears to be decidedly unhelpful for that at the moment:
http://test.evolt.org

-dave

P.S.  But your initiatives, OTOH, are *much* appreciated!