[theforum] history draft

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Tue Oct 28 17:08:09 CDT 2008

On 28 Oct 2008, at 17:04, Luther, Ron wrote:

> author hangout, at least for geeky authors like:
> - Danny Goodman
> - Jeff Howden
Don't recall if Jeff actually authored books, but he certainly tech
edited/reviewed a couple

> - Seth Bienek
> - Rudy Limeback
> - Adrian Roselli
> - Peter Morville / Louis Rosenfeld

who nicely cited us in the 2nd edition of the IA book

> - Eric Meyer
> - Joel Canfield
> - Others ??? Dave Winer - was he ever here or did Adrian just pick
> on him on the side? Javier Velasco (Boxes and Arrows magazine)?

If Dave was here, he kept a *way* low profile.

  - Morbus Iff
Also, Isaac wrote some stuff for Glasshaus (who I deeply miss as an
imprint - their CSS and Accessibility books are great)

Shirley Kaiser & Adrian tech reviewed the CSS book