[theforum] history draft

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Tue Oct 28 17:40:36 CDT 2008

Elfur Logadóttir wrote:
> I'm missing a comment about (barely?) surviving the changes in the web
> designing/developing world, putting us where we are today. But perhaps you
> want to have that in a different place.
>
> This reads well, btw.
>
> Hth
> elfur

Thanks, Elfur.  Can you say a bit more about "surviving the changes"?

btw, out of all places I've published my work, it's survived "best" at
evolt.  A List Apart has misplaced the first (and my favorite) article I
wrote for them.  Other (commercial) sites went down completely...
including the one who turned my work into SEO spam. (suprise, suprise).

I can't say I love the display of my work on the current site, but I do
love the fact that it's still there.

Erika