[theforum] I'm superduper excited!!!

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Fri Oct 31 16:01:49 CDT 2008

It was super easy to customize the "not authorized" pages and the 404
page on t.e.o....  So I did that (I'd like to fine tune, for example,
get the login form field on the 'not authorized' page -- but now I know
how easy it is to customize these and it's EASY)

I also added an "about us" blurb to the righthand sidebar of the front
page of t.e.o, and a longer "about us" secondary page (not finished yet,
still need to add a few links, screenshots).

So I'm going to keep moving forward with content updates on t.e.o. (and
if possible, as I am able, on evolt.org) while waiting for the server
migration and design stuff to be completed.

If for some reason the old software on evolt.org proves too kludgy to
make needed changes and I get stuck, though, I'm gonna start kicking and
screaming about the server migration to hurry up.... just a heads up.

:O) xo

Erika