[theforum] [Content] reminder: revised content for evolt.org pending

Elfur Logadóttir elfur at elfur.is
Wed Nov 5 17:10:28 CST 2008

.:| Also the office of treasurer is shared too, by myself and Elfur
.:| Logadóttir.

We do? Sheesh, really :)

.:| At least it was originally.  It is reported that she recently claimed
.:| have become a former (member), but I musta mist that memo too, refuse
.:| accept her resignation, and offer instead that she's on an extended
.:| sabattical (from which she continues to pop her head in now and
.:| again).

Hehe. I know, it's an addiction I can't seem to shake.

.:| Being as she's the only other soul on the planet with all the
.:| passwords and
.:| logins necessary to manage evolt's finances (were I to be hit by that
.:| proverbial bus that's always running around, taking out key
.:| technologists)
.:| we still share the title.

Yeah, I have that information someplace. I do read all the financial info
mail receive every now and then, but I'm not sure it would be fair to share
the treasurer role, as Dave does all the work. Perhaps mine is more of a
auditor?
Not that it matters, whatever suits you guys.

Cheers
Elfur