[theforum] new server staus

adrinux adrinux at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 10:32:11 CST 2008

2008/11/10 David Kaufman <david at gigawatt.com>:
> where he says the version of MySQL we're currently running is too old --
> damn.
Actually IIRC there was further discussion on #evolt pointing out that
MySQL 4.1 was available via debian-backports or somewhere - but since
you'd supposedly bought a new server running etch it was a moot point.
But then it turns out it wasn't running etch. Or ubuntu. And here we
are :)

> So I'll be burning the midnight oil tonight and if I can't get it done by
> tomorrow (or if I "brick" the server :-))
Hope things go, or went well - my timezone head is not working today :(

--
Adrian Simmons | http://perlucida.com