[theforum] evolt gear in black?

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Wed Nov 12 18:51:20 CST 2008

Not intended as a complaint, but just a wondering why there is not more
evolt gear w/ black bgs since we love our logo on black so much.  Is it
simply a matter of not having the logo hand w/ the white text?
http://www.cafepress.com/evoltgear

I'm working on yafedfe (yet another front end design for evolt) and this
issue came up for me as well.  Evolt font, century gothic, is available
here:
http://roselli.org/new_evolt/logos.asp

I could get it for Mac PS but it would cost me a little bit, it looks
like....

If we are going to put the logo on black (for the website), we'll need
to work w/ the original font, right, to get it really nice looking. So I
was thinking about the evoltgear thing too...

Erika
who ordered something from evoltgear, like, a month ago and has heard
naught...