[theforum] colors

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Fri Nov 14 09:55:09 CST 2008

adrinux wrote:
> 2008/11/14 Elfur Logadóttir <elfur at elfur.is>:
>> work = blue (lists + articles = work)
>> well, lists and lists aren't the same thing. For me, thechat would be
>> community >> green, while thelist/theforum would be blue.
> Well, there was some talk of dropping the whole work/test/community
> thing - mystery meat navigation as erika said

Tara called it mm nav, I think she has a point.  however!  it doesn't
mean that we can't subtly call up a similarity w/ articles and lists by
using blue for both of them (if we want), without necessarily making the
connection explicit by calling them both "work."  Another possible
payoff for limiting our use of color to 3 or 4 is to keep in the rgb
theme.  As long as what we do isn't confusing in some way.

I am too lazy to look atm but I'm having a strong recollection that
green for community goes back to the 1.0 days.  I am pretty certain that
our top bar on the about us pages back then was green (front door bar
was blue).  Not sure about the browsers page.... check archive.org

Erika