[theforum] back to basics

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Mon Nov 17 15:23:59 CST 2008

btw I don't mean to say that people here don't have personality...
yikes.  more that... maybe that current admins are more
behind-the-scenes types as opposed to going out and writing articles and
having a strong voice showing through in the day to day operation of
evolt.  Those who participate regularly on the lists (especially
thelist) I'd say are the exception.

Also, I mean to discount the behind-the-scenes people who are the
backbone of evolt.

Very sorry if I seemed to be dissing or making unfavorable comparisons.
  Not my intent.

*stops digging*

Erika