[theforum] A sound of silence

Simon MacDonald simonmacdonald at uk2.net
Thu Nov 20 12:58:44 CST 2008

Hey Matt,

Learning Drupal so I can maybe assist with the proposed evolt site
re-generation. I think we have had a looong discussion on thelist about OTS
CMS vs RYO CMS. So, currently it's in Drupal - I don't think a RYO evolt is
back on the agenda.

However, (ain't it always the case), I've tried joomla (ain't keen), Drupal
is a lot better, but neither do what I quite like, so *maybe* I'll toy with
the RYO option - but not sure I have the time or drive to do so. Maybe look
at adding custom mods  to Drupal - don't want to reinvent the whole wheel-
just a spoke or two ... ;o)

cheers
Simon

Simon MacDonald