[theforum] Financial Report

ekm at seastorm.com ekm at seastorm.com
Sun Nov 23 16:15:12 CST 2008

Wonderful summary, David, thanks.

So it appears we have *time* to think through how to approach funding
issues and EVEN to see if improvements to our site, incoming links, and
esp our lauded b.e.o. might just do the trick for us.

Therefore, I propose that our first order continue to be improving
evolt.org w.e.o, while continuing to gently encourage and facilitate
donations, AND while improving our swag-shoppe.

I *bet* we can meet our goals (to have our income match out out-go) that
way, without having to get all drastic about major fundraising efforts.
Anyone want to wager?

Erika