[theforum] the new CSS... now, please?

Elfur Logadóttir elfur at elfur.is
Sun Nov 23 18:09:36 CST 2008

.:| From: Tara Cleveland
.:|
.:| I don't think you're seeing the same things as I am. I think things
.:| are displaying a bit strangely for you - based on what you've
.:| described and your reaction to the site - which isn't great but I
.:| don't think it sucks quite as much as you say.

Well. Obviously everyone that sees the layout like Erika does, will probably
think that it sucks. The question should be, how do we fix that - without
ruining it for the rest of us.

(haven't got the time to finish reading this thread, so I appologise if
someone else has made this comment since tara's response :)

/elfur