[theforum] meta-user

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Sun Nov 30 05:55:38 CST 2008

On 30 Nov 2008, at 11:51, Martin Burns wrote:

> http://evolt.org/cubes_definition/index.html

Reading that article again, I'm reminded that a number of articles
about evolt were written by people who firmly resigned and asked that
their accounts be removed. At that point, the evolt-concerning-
articles' ownership was pragmatically reassigned to existing users -
mostly to .jeff. The article above being an example.

If we're going to have a meta-user, I think that those articles should
be assigned to that meta-user.
(if not, I'm fine about them being left where they are)