[theforum] volunteer offer

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Sun Dec 21 23:16:40 CST 2008

Jon Molesa wrote:
> Sorry, I didn't get a notification that this email was waiting for me.
> It skipped my attention.
>
> I have not, but you have noticed that on theforum.

Jon,

One thing you might do is send more of an introduction to the forum,
something about you, your experience, the types of areas where you'd be
most interested in pitching in.  Help us get to know you a bit more.

I don't know how up-to-date the info is on the teamwork site.  My
understanding is that the server migration is done; we are running
Drupal 6.8 on the test site.

We need to code a theme that will work in Drupal 6 before we can upgrade
the main evolt.org site.  I know there are different modules we'll be
wanting; don't know where the backend team is in the process of
identifying and testing those.

I'm not sure where we could use extra hands. Perhaps if you give more
detail about your areas of interest, and if the backend team gives an
update, we could figure out a good match.

I *think* there are all kinds of tasks out there that could be done...

Erika