[theforum] rss feeds

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Mon Dec 22 21:12:17 CST 2008

2008/12/23 Erika <ekm at seastorm.com>:
> So we are moving lists into drupal, right?

ssshhhh...  don't blow that open yet...   :)

jh

(I've done an interesting test, it creates three issues we'd need to
solve, but it seems that moving all the list archives into thesite is
do-able, and would add search to the archives, and thereby recognise
with our dumb elitist 'cubes' the contributions of at least some
members who've done stuff *where it counts*, and allow a great many
other good things.  But making it work will require some help to fix
an egregiously-stupid and five-year-old bug in the relevant Drupal
code, as well as one entire new (but not particularly complex) module
of no use to anyone but us, and some language-irrelevant work to make
sure the old archive permalinks persist. It's not a tiny job, but it's
a pretty cool one.)