[theforum] front end urls PS

Erika Meyer ekm at seastorm.com
Tue Jan 6 21:53:29 CST 2009

I know Martin is working on something right now so I am not trying to
step on anyone's toes...

I'll prob continue to work on the typography/styles for the code section
regardless of what everyone ultimately wants to do (blockquote styles,
list styles, etc), because I can reuse that work on other designs.

However, I don't want to put in all the hours doing IE fixes and other
overall refinements if my design won't ultimately be used.  So I'm going
to wait for word as to whether to keep moving forward with this design.

Erika