[theforum] front end urls

adrinux adrinux at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 04:51:05 CST 2009

2009/1/7 Erika Meyer <ekm at seastorm.com>:
> Here is some work I've done:
>
> Secondary landing pages
> http://www.seastorm.org/evolt-frontend/evoltIII/evolt_thg/articles.html
> http://www.seastorm.org/evolt-frontend/evoltIII/evolt_thg/browsers.html
> http://www.seastorm.org/evolt-frontend/evoltIII/evolt_thg/lists.html

This looks promising, a definitely more in keeping with the current
design, but evolving nicely. I'll leave my comments at that since this
is still WIP.

I think Erica has a good point about the multiple designs too - it's
time we concentrated on one design and moved forward. I get the
impression there is a major schism between Erica and Martin over the
overall look of the site, it seems to me Erica is aiming for edgy/arty
whilst Martin (by going with a grid) is aiming for clean and
professional. All that talking last autumn and we still don't seem to
agree what we're aiming for :/

--
Adrian Simmons | http://perlucida.com