[theforum] Evolt DNS...

David Kaufman david at gigawatt.com
Sat Aug 21 06:53:30 CDT 2010

Hmmm my recent evolt.org dns changes don't seem to be propagating.

I hope this isn't because DynDNS.com has taken over EveryDNS.org and
running zone transfers from another IP or on a different schedule...

David U?  I know it's not your problem anymore but... do you know if
DynDNS is acting as an evolt nameserver slave like EveryDNS was?  Also,
does evolt have a "grandfathered-in free dns for life" account at DYN
DNS?  DO you know if there's some new mechanism we need to employ to
initiate a zone transfer?

Thanks,

-dave