[theforum] Four

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Wed Nov 20 08:50:47 CST 2013

I like this a lot - looks great in iPad/Safari, but like arse in IE8/Win (yeah, dayjob, but on the plus side, they announced a month ago that they've finally EOLed support for IE6)

Kind Regards/Med vänlig hälsning
Martin Burns
___

"If you are very strong, you also have to be very nice" - Pippi Långstrump