[theforum] Zombie!

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Tue Nov 26 20:46:20 CST 2013

So I've had a couple of responses so far.

Isaac and djc responded positively.  Peter-Paul Koch (ppk)
unfortunately is too busy to spare the time to scribble something for
us, but he'll happily tweet about us on the 15th.  Michele (mishka)
has declined to contribute.

To save me time to dig through everyone's names and nicks, if you
remember anyone who hasn't been properly listed in this thread yet
beyond a first name, it would be great if you could reply here with
the details, as it would mean I can start populating the list of
people who started evolt (see the colophon page on the v4 test site).

-n