[theforum] [Sysadmin] DigitalOcean hosting payment & finances

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Fri Mar 17 20:00:23 UTC 2017

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 2:27 AM, David Kaufman <david at gigawatt.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> [stuff about money and stuff]

Cheers Dave, mucho appreciated!  Sorry that it's still a bit of a
hassle to get money in.  Hopefully at some point they'll allow paypal
payment subscription thingies.

If we ever have to move the main evolt site off of GitHub Pages, we
can probably swing that over to cerf (the list box) without any issue,
since it's all static now anyway.  I'm still hosting (and paying) for
taylor, which is hosting beo, and the AWS stuff for beo downloads (the
S3 bucket for the archive and the CloudFront CDN distribution for
downloads), which is fine.  If that situation ever has to change in
the future, I'll give a heads up.

Good stuff!  Affordable status quo again at long last :)

-n