[theforum] webdesign-l

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Mon Aug 28 14:11:33 UTC 2017

On Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 9:38 PM, William Anderson <neuro at well.com> wrote:
> lo troops,
>
> Steven Champeon has decided to shut down webdesign-l, a list which
> predates evolt.  Dean noticed a post on css-d about it.  Any
> objections to us approaching Steve and seeing if he'd let evolt
> takeover the list, list archives, domain name (webdesign-l.com), etc?

So I've spoken to Steven and he's very interested in the idea.  He's
going to check some things out and get back to us this week.  This
would likely be a "whole smash" kinda deal, so we'd get the list, the
archives (which aren't public, they're list member only) and the
domain name.

More news once we figure out the ifs, whats, whens, wheres, whys and hows.

-n