[thelist] Please Read! Moved lists

Daniel J. Cody dcody at oracular.com
Wed Jun 28 20:11:55 CDT 2000

Ok-

I'm finished with the move to the new server for the mailing lists..
Everything seems to be working just fine and dandy. With any luck most
of you won't even notice :)

However, if you do notice that your message hasn't come through, or
you're getting errors when you try to post to thelist - please be
patient, give it some time, and try again. I know that no one can live
without thelist, but please be patient ;)

The DNS is now updated and pointing to the new server, and it should
filter down to everyone else's DNS servers overnight, tomorrow at the
latest.

At any rate, posts should still go through since both servers still
are(and will be for a couple days) set up to pass through evolt list
email.

If you have any problems, please feel free to contact me directly at
dcody at oracular.com and we'll get things straightened out.. Everyone
should get two copies of this message also.(unless you're on multiple
lists of course)

Thanks to all of you for making this the best web discussion list on the
Internet. :)

Your humble list admin type guy who's going to have a beer,

.djc.

ps: yes, it was a joke when I said I wrote everyone's list config
options down in a notebook by hand, but thanks for the concern.. you
know who you are ;)