[thelist] Re: SPACING BETWEEN ROWS IN TABLES

Villano, Paul VillanoP at usachcs-emh1.army.mil
Thu Jun 29 12:33:08 CDT 2000

Many thanks to all who answered my question.  Changing the cellspacing and
cellpadding values was what I was looking for, only over a large number of
files.  I'm trying out several programs simultaneously, and thus my
frustration. Some programs open multiple files, but don't seem to recognize
the cellspacing and cellpadding values.  (I think they're confused by the
conversions from the MS Office conversions to HTML)  But that's getting off
the Tables topic, so I'll save that for another note.

Paul  -- "For God and Country!"
"Resolved:  To live with all my might while I do live, and as I will wish I
had lived ten thousand years from now." Jonathan Edwards