[thelist] Whatever happened to High Five?

l a u r a *^* l y n c h cyberminkie at cyberwhirled.com
Thu Jun 29 14:07:31 CDT 2000

A couple months ago they announced that they had been taken over by Project
Cool and would be integrated. The Babble list was supposed to continue (and
did, for a few weeks). I haven't heard anything from them or had any success
in finding out what happened to the list for about a month. Too bad, it was
a good list. Nothing like our happy little list here, of course, but still
good.

l a u r a *^* l y n c h
design doyen @ cyberwhirled
http://www.cyberwhirled.com