[thelist] Re: SPACING BETWEEN ROWS IN TABLES

martin burns martin at members.evolt.org
Fri Jun 30 03:45:39 CDT 2000

Palyne wrote:
> Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but since switching to
> my PC for webdev, I've fallen completely in love with TextPad.  It
> can open tons of files at once, do global search&replacing, save them
> all at once, close them all at once -- talk about saving time when
> you have to do a massive amount of this!
>
> On 29 Jun 2000, at 13:16, Villano, Paul wrote:
> > Changing the cellspacing and cellpadding values was what I was
> > looking for, only over a large number of files.

I can also recommend BBEdit (for Macs) - also supports very nice regexp searching - Allaire HomeSite (free download and the eval edition doesn't expire) and of course CFStudio.

HomeSite and BBEdit are bundled with Dreamweaver - you get the appropriate one for your platform.

Mind you, a quick hack 10 line Perl script could do this very easily...

Cheers
Martin