[thelist] Need some input on how a page looks on a Mac using IE5...

Mark Van Baale mark at geonetric.com
Fri Jun 30 09:58:10 CDT 2000

Hello. I would appreciate it if some people could please look at a page we
are working on at our company with a Mac with IE5. Here is the address:
http://www.dev003.geonetric.com/universal/javamenu.htm

Please take a look at the links on the left and how long they take to load.
Also, click on them and see how they work and if they move smoothly. Please
let me know the browser and version number you are using when you look at
this page and what type of Mac you are using. Thank you very much.

Mark