[thelist] Whatever happened to High Five?

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Fri Jun 30 13:55:26 CDT 2000

something to consider (after reading it in someone else's account):

They were hacked. They had to rebuild from scratch. And they moved across
town. Being hush hush about it is smart. (this is *speculation* I have no
idea why they were down so long)

or, they merged, and didn't have their shit together. Or their server took a
major shit (heh, damn designers. don't know a damn thing about server
maintenance and the reality that hard drives to die a sudden, painful death
after running non-stop for four+ years).

either way, I'm with you, just trying to speculate legitimate reasons
why....

sgd
--
think safely