[thelist] Prevent people from using your graphics

Palyne Gaenir palyne at sciencehorizon.com
Mon Jul 3 16:59:18 CDT 2000

I'm sorry to be less than... politically correctly-passive, but isn't
there something one can do when they actually FIND someone doing this
who REFUSES to cease?  Short of hiring the unibomber, I mean.
Seriously, this would really hack me off if it were happening to me.
And copyright might not even apply if they're linking from your
server, even though technically that's a worse intrusion.
P.S.  I have this cousin, Guido, who..... just kidding.
Palyne

On 14 Jun 2000, at 17:16, CDitty wrote:
> Hello all.  I have noticed people linking directly to the graphics
> on my site and using them on theirs.  I have tried emailing them
> and asking them to remove the links, but it does no good.  Is
> there something that I can put in the .htaccess file that will
> only allow my server to use graphics?

--------
Palyne Gaenir
ScienceHorizon Web Media