FW: RE: [thelist] Site Critique Please

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 5 09:33:16 CDT 2000

another one sent as HTML mail...

------------

From: "Andrew C. Wiss" <andyw at vectorvest.com>
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Subject: RE: [thelist] Site Critique Please
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 09:00:22 -0400

Jorah,

The easiest way to achieve the whitespace you ae looking for is to
throw a
second table along the right hand side of the page.  Leave it blank
without
borders and set the width to 15 pixels or so.  It really could use a
little
spacing on the right.
You might also want to try using Adobe Image Ready to re-export
the original
images on the "splash screen" style home page.  You can acheive
the same
images without all the lossy image quality.

Lata,
Andy