[thelist] Dual Boot Help - Linux Boot Disk

Jed Farr jedf at antech.co.uk
Thu Jul 6 09:23:47 CDT 2000

You might want to have a look at:

http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/Bootdisk-HOWTO/index.html

also, most distributions seem to come with some bootdisks for use with
systems that can't boot from the cdrom. Mine does (slackware), I'm not
familiar with Mandrake, but I'd be surprised if it didn't come with
bootdisks.

HTH,

Jed.
Jed Farr
http://www.alextra.com

Alextra Ltd, Unit 7, Newbery Centre, Airport Business Park, Exeter UK. EX5
2UL
Tel +1 800 789 7515 Direct +44 (0)1392 440338   Fax: +1 281 754 4333