[thelist] Dual Boot Help - Linux Boot Disk

Luther, Ron RLuth at telxon.com
Thu Jul 6 09:55:52 CDT 2000

Thanks for the link Jed!!

I will work my way through it ...

I downloaded the ISO image files for Mandrake ... soooooo, it didn't really
"come with" anything.

I had some oil and newspaper industry gurus help get it working .... (after
a few weeks of beating my head against the wall) .... They used the "custom"
install because they know what they are doing .... The 'normal/preferred'
install that I was fooling with lets you make a boot disk as one of the last
steps ....

Hopefully I will be able to decipher the info in the link!

Thanks Again!

Ron L.