[thelist] Form Size Limit In Netscape?

Greg Strange gstrange at e-tsi.com
Thu Jul 6 13:48:15 CDT 2000

Does anyone know if there is a size limit for forms?

I made a (fairly) longish form and it renders fine in IE5 (for Mac it's the
only machine I got); however, when I look at it in Netscape the text boxes,
drop-down menus and even the field labels are missing after a certain point.

I have gone line by line and I can't see where I missed a </TD> or anything
and I know I closed off my table tags.

Anyone have any ideas why this might be happening?

Thanks.

Greg "I thought you would like banana yellow text on a lime green
background" Strange
--
If you liked WKRP, you'll hate Mouthful of Liquor.
Not for the faint of smart,