[thelist] re: co-branding architecture

Terrell Smith terrells at zu.com
Thu Jul 6 14:53:20 CDT 2000

This can be done very easily by using apache and php. There is even a
tutorial that will show you a quick and easy way to do it at:
http://www.phpbuilder.com/columns/tim19990117.php3

To see it in action, go here:

http://www.gotocity.com/local/1/us/MA/a/

and change the number in the url to something between 1-8, and watch the
branding change.

You could also use url rewriting in apache to accomplish a similar thing.

terrell smith
zu.com communications
www.zu.com
306-653-4747