[thelist] Signature Authentication Software

Minh Lee Goon v7ac at sdsumus.sdstate.edu
Thu Jul 6 15:31:41 CDT 2000

Esteemed evolters,
I work for the state (land-grant university) and a lot of the red
tapeworm requires a physical, hand-written signature. Now, they want to
put everything online (maybe incorporate CF) and may be doing so
state-wide, not just here. Is there any software that can be as secure
and binding to be used in place of a signature? I guess I'm just asking
for a general picture and will narrow down as your input comes in.

Thanks a bunch.

</ml>

<tip type="SQL">
   When updating in SQL, make sure you define a WHERE clause or else all
the rows will be updated. Don't ask.
</tip>