[thelist] webapp logic

elkay lwkraemer at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 6 16:16:08 CDT 2000

Of course, this is one of the beauties of ASP. Since all the processing is
done on the server and only the relevant portions are fed to the client,
multiple use scripts can significantly reduce the number of pages required,
reducing storage space.

For example, I use ONE script that uses CASE to serve the content of what
otherwise would be 30 separate pages. I typically use one page for form
presentation and processing. Since only the relevant portions are served,
bandwidth is not in question. The server processes are fast and multi-use
pages barely effect performance (IMHO).

LK