[thelist] Hosting

cherian joseph cherianj at KANBAY.com
Fri Jul 7 05:56:17 CDT 2000

Hello all;
	I need some help and suggestions on hosting.The site is basically
for domestic services provider.This is for a client based in Dubai UAE.First
they tried comtrust.The package offered is as follows.

Storefront based on Intershop
 User Certificate
 Online payment
 Hosting
 Web server space 100MB
 Transfer 4GB
 Shopping cart, checkout, reports, backup
 Cost is --
Setup and installation AED 3000
 Rental per mth AED. 650
 Transaction fee AED. 2 per transaction

Since the client thought this is costly (1$ = 3.3 AED approx)
he has asked me to check up on 1wh.com..
If anybody has any experience with 1wh.com,please share.
Also can you suggest some other very good hosting companies.
Remember it should not give problems to a client situated in another
continent.
The platform is Windows NT..But it would be good if other options are also
possible.

Thanks
Cherian