[thelist] Re: Whitey Must Pay > paypall

Peter Van Dijck peter at vardus.com
Fri Jul 7 13:09:44 CDT 2000

I've got some questions about Paypall and similar systems. It seems
micro-payment systmens and such are finally slowly taking off, after a few
false starts. Has anyone used any of these systems? I obviously worry about
security and such, I only want to offer something to my visitors if it is
very secure.
Peter

<tip>
If you need to pass a lot of data with a href link instead of a form, you
can actually make the link send a hidden form on your page with Javascript,
and put as much as you like in the form.
</tip>