[thelist] site makeover

Patricia Meeks pmeeks at email.msn.com
Fri Jul 7 16:32:18 CDT 2000

Mark:

I had a few minutes and checked a few pages. I'm using 1024x768 in Win98
with IE 5.00.2.

Your site loads very fast. It's bare-bones, a little like a Mondrian, but I
like fast sites for info. Anyway, the body text is small on my monitor.
People with eye problems will have difficulty with the site. I could read
it, but for long paragraphs, it was tedious at that size. BTW, my vision was
just checked and it's very good. I had no problem over-riding your style
sheet for a large font, however.

Sorry, I just got a rush job and don't have more to add...

Regards, Pat Meeks