[thelist] A Tip for all the help I hav egotten

Greg Strange gstrange at e-tsi.com
Fri Jul 7 17:03:45 CDT 2000

<tip type="plug-ins" Author="Greg Strange>

There is now a browser from Royal Software (www.royalsoftware.com) called
Script Demon that allows you to run embedded Applescript code in the
browser.  From their website,
ScriptDemon is a browser plug-in that, for the first time, allows you to
deliver and run AppleScripts from Web pages. Take advantage of the new speed
of the latest version of AppleScript.

<bait>
Of course, windows people are still left drooling on the storefront window.
(couldn't resist)
</bait>

</tip>

Does this mean that I will get some feedback on my site now?

Requested URL: www.mouthfullofliquor.com.

Thanks so much for the discussions here.  I've learned more from this
site/list than anywhere else in a long time.

Greg Strange