[thelist] JS basic routines?

Bob Davis bobd at members.evolt.org
Fri Jul 7 21:24:44 CDT 2000

on 07/06/2000 11:27 PM, Bob Davis at bobd at members.evolt.org wrote:

> Someone on the list here (.jeff?  Matt? Isaac?)  mentioned a set of JS
> scripts that they use for basic functions a few months ago, and I can't find
> it.
>
> Can anyone remind me where I can find them again?  I downloaded them, but
> lost it in a machine re-build.

Ok - replying to my own post, but I found them.  I still can't remember who
to thank for them though.

Dan Steinman is the gent who made this JS library, and they are available
at:

http://www.dansteinman.com/dynapi/

With a cool (though slightly outdated) Cross-browser DHTML tutorial at:

http://www.dansteinman.com/dynduo/

and the next rev of it all can be downloaded (though it's still Beta) off
the links provided here:

http://www.dansteinman.com/cgi-bin/dynduo/forum.pl?msg=1134

(http://www.dansteinman.com/dynapi/dynapi2/)

To whomever it was that first brought them to my attention, thanks again!

bob

--

bob davis
bobd at members.evolt.org