[thelist] ASP: Complete Beginner

Joel Morris joelm at citycent.com
Sat Jul 8 11:23:26 CDT 2000

Charles Carroll's site at http://www.learnasp.com has some excellent
tutorials. As does this site:
http://www.web-savant.com/users/kathi/asp/overview.html

Pesonally I prefer reading tutorial books to start with - the Wrox book
mentioned by Peggy is good, and I originally learned with Teach Yourself
Active Server Pages in 24 Hours by Wille and Koller, Publisher: Sams. It's
not a great book, but definitely got me going enough that other books and
websites started making sense.

Good luck!

Joel
Website Development