[thelist] ADMIN - MS Outlook Express Users please read

Shoshannah Forbes xslf at xslf.com
Sat Jul 8 18:00:03 CDT 2000

Strange.... I have my outlook express set not to execute scripting, however,
it did treat the line starting with "edit" as a script (OE even showed me
briefly a form control) and crashed on it.
Sounds like a bug to me...

I can send the Email as TXT attachment (full headers) if anyone wants to
take a look...

Shosh
---
Shoshannah Forbes  http://www.forbes.co.il
Moderator, Site builder forum, nana
http://forums.nana.co.il/forum.asp?id=17
My Backflip folders- the best sites on the 'net
http://www.backflip.com/members/xslf