[thelist] Site Review (please, please) www.coeville.com

Rachell Coe rachell at coeville.com
Sat Jul 8 20:56:28 CDT 2000

Actually aardvark, I really appreciate that you did take the time to review
my site because you hit on many points that needed to be taken care of
.  And your email was formatted in such a way as to make it easy for me to
go from point to point. I have already changed a lot of things per your
suggestions and will be changing some of the others in the near future --
you have definitely helped to improved things.  If I took some of the
things you said personally, that's my problem, not yours -- just don't be
bothered if I needed to rebut a few points ;)
Thank you!

Rachell Coe
<http://www.coeville.com/>www.coeville.com
<mailto:rachell at coeville.com>Rachell at coeville.com