[thelist] site makeover

Jeff Basko jbasko at pyro.net
Sun Jul 9 12:09:45 CDT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Rogers" <mrogers at mail.ocis.net>

> I just finished a makeover for a web site for a small daily newspaper in
> Kamloops, Canada. Before I go live, I'd appreciate some feedback.

> The URL is http://www.southam.com/kamloopsdailynews/test
>
> Mark Rogers

Well, I like the overall design. I had some link problems... News, Opinion,
Sports and Feature all bought me to "The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse ."

I noticed that some complained about the size of the text.  Actually, part
of the problem is the lines are too long for your font size. Reading shorter
lines is easier to follow. Consider making two columns.

Jeff Basko
Basko Associates
jbasko at pyro.net