Fwd: [thelist] Netscape positioning help

Jamie Madden jamie at bayou.com
Mon Jul 10 08:45:49 CDT 2000

Div's should work.  I use them all of the time in Netscape.  The main thing
you have to worry about, especially in Netscape, is that all of your code
within the div has to be completely correct.  In much the same way that you
can leave a table tag open in IE and not in Netscape, Netscape has zero
tolerance for bad code inside a div.  Even if it wouldn''t matter outside
the div.  I've had an entire page full of div's and none of them showed up
correctly because I didn't close a font tag somewhere inside one of the
divs (I know, I shouldn't be using font tags in divs.)  Just a thought.

jamie