[thelist] site critique - www.antiqueref.com

Ewing, Christopher CEwing at sscinc.com
Mon Jul 10 10:02:41 CDT 2000

Well from Windsor CT via T1 and IE 5, it was very slow to connect to.  The
page then loaded at a moderate speed.

The top graphics (home, myorder, etc) seem to be too fuzzy to me.

I'm also not so sure that the lay person would understand that the pulldown,
blank field, and go button are for searching the site.

I think the mouseover done on the left is very nice, I like the round
graphic.

Lastly, I realize you are trying to minimize the vertical scroll, but
perhaps I have been spoiled by Amazon and B&N, but I would rather see 10
items per page with a thumbnail than just text.  Again, that is MHO.

Chris