[thelist] starting a website

Ewing, Christopher CEwing at sscinc.com
Mon Jul 10 13:17:12 CDT 2000

My preferred method is to do nothing on the computer at all.

Yes thats right... nothing.

Break out a pad of paper and force yourself to hack out 10 or so wild
concepts in really rough sketch format.

Then take the best say 5 of those and fine tune them a bit.

Lastly take the best 3 of those and do graphic mockups (in say Photoshop).

Once I do that, then I use those for client demo's, giving the client a
choice, yet still retaining one of my design choices.

That apporach works well when you are a corporate webslinger also.