[thelist] site critique - www.antiqueref.com

Lauri Väin optima at hot.ee
Mon Jul 10 17:12:09 CDT 2000

Hi Ryan,
First of all, you don't have any meta tags, consider adding keywords and
description meta tag.

You don't have the ALT attribute on the "clear.gif" image. Consider
adding it like this ALT="" . This way screen readers will skip it,
otherwise they'll just say something like "IMAGE."

The overall visual concept looks fine.

Best wishes,
Lauri Väin
--
Lauri Väin
Your own .com .net .org domain name is the best