[thelist] Ok, I need input on a web site using a G3 Mac..

Mark Van Baale mark at geonetric.com
Tue Jul 11 12:52:51 CDT 2000

Hello. I would really appreciate input on some issues we are having for a
client on their web site: www.tkroofing.com/home.html

First, in IE on a G3 processor Mac, when you mouseover the Why T&K? button
on the left, a popup menu shows up. The menu supposedly is positioned lower
on the screen. It should line up with the Emergency button link, but it does
not. The client mentioned also that the menu has a transparent look to it
and you cannot use any of the links when you mouseover the links.

Second, in Netscape on a G3 Mac, the pop-up menu that is supposed to only
come up when you mouseover the Why T&K? button on the left shows up and
stays up. It should not load in when the page loads.

Third, when you mouseover the red Home image on the left, it changes to the
red E-mail image. Also, when you mouseover the E-Mail and Map images, no
graphic comes up.

All of these problems have us perplexed since on our PC's, everything works
out great and looks good. Please let us know what you find out for these
problems and any advice you can give to correct the problems would be
greatly appreciated. Thank you.

P.S. The specs for our client's Mac that is having these problems is a G3
processor Mac with a 17" Monitor and 800x600 resolution.

Regards,
Mark Van Baale
Geonetric Technologies
www.geonetric.com